perjantai 30. elokuuta 2013

True allegiance

This blog will describe my return to Warhammer 40k. I used to play back in the 3rd edition with Tyranids and Space Marines. A little over a year ago I returned to this fantastic and compelling hobby. From old memory I started to collect Nids again, but soon realized that the wispers in my ear weren't enslaving orders of the Hive Mind but the tempting promises of untold glory of Chaos.

Khorne and his never ending lust for blood seemed to simple minded for me. Slaanesh's promises of pleasures untold were too good to be true. Tzeentch and his enigmatic schemes didn't care much for the pawns needed to complete them only the results mattered. Nurgle was the one to catch my attention by his concern of his followers. He took the biggest fear out of me by making me to become the fear itself: Death!

Death Guard's background story immediately struck home and their scheme of sickly green and rusted metal pleased my eye. Even their tactics suited 6th edition because vehicles are much weaker from the rule changes.

I will post painting and conversion blogs and also some battle reports from tournaments. Stay tuned for more and may Father Nurgle rain his blessings uppon you!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti